We've been everywhere in our Napsacks and have had the opportunity to find the best way to freshen them up without causing any damage, fading, or clumping.
- We highly recommend NOT using a washing machine to wash your Napsack.
- Instead, hand wash in cold water with a light detergent.
- Rinse well, being sure to rinse out all detergent.
- Lay flat to let air dry (not in direct sunlight) OR throw in a dryer on low heat with some dryer balls or tennis balls, just something that won't let the filling clump together.
- Enjoy your clean Napsack!